Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Message Received

Thanks to a tip from Pua, I've found out that the UN and the Red Cross (as well as other aid agencies) are preferring financial donations, so they can handle acquisitions. What I've chosen to do is to set up a collection drive somehow. I need to research this so it can be made a reality. (I checked to see if my local Co-Op grocery store had any sort of a drive going at all. I may wind up working through them, as I got a meeting set up with them next Tuesday.)

There isn't a whole lot I can afford to do on my own. What I can do is see if I can gather as many people together as possible.

I'll check the websites of both the UN and the Red Cross before my meeting next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)