Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday, Monday. (Blah Blah, Blah Blah Blah Blah...)

Ok, my second reference to the Mommas and the Poppas for a Monday. I just think that song sums up my feelings about Mondays. It's not that I hate them, it's just that I wish there was a one more day to the weekend. (Maybe we could call it Blurnsday?)

I woke up this morning believing whole heartedly that this was Sunday. It feels like Sunday still, and I have no idea why. I even went through my regular Sunday night routine ... The chat on the Yahoo Forum (man, the people on that forum are so cool! I confessed to them last night that I wasn't quite as big a Scooby Doo fan until I started talking to them ... I mean, I do like Velma, but I never paid much attention to the rest of the gang. The show's a lot more fun now that I've "met" people who enjoy it enough to write their own stories based on it.)

It still feels like Sunday though ... Maybe if I go in to work tomorrow and ask each of them, "What kind of Monday are you having today?" then they'll forgive me for missing today.

I'll play it safe, though. No use loosing a job during the Christmas season...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)