Thursday, December 09, 2004

I Love Watching Geniuses at Work!

I know there's going to be an obligatory line in here about the sorry state of television if the commercials are more entertaining than the shows they pay for. But, there is an add out there for a product (and I'm not going to name it, but if you've been watching TV lately, you'll know what it is) that has two of my favorite actors in it. I haven't gotten around to adding links to their websites yet because, frankly, it keeps slipping my mind to update my favorites links.

Those two actors are Fred Willard and Michael McKean. That spot is fifteen seconds of pure entertainment. But, come on! These two were in the movie Spinal Tap together. I'd watch them if they were advertising horse manure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)