Monday, October 10, 2005

Entertain Yourself!

I found a nifty little free site (hopefully it's not a front for virus hackers--yet) that's free and fun...for as long as the money holds out. It's called Sloganizer.net.

Since I 've just finished watching the Simpsons (I'm not not licking toads!), I could only think of one thing to type into its ...buffer? ....I guess that's what that little white box is called. (The older I get, the less of a techie I become. Somehow, I'm not disappointed in myself....)

Anyway, the only thing I could think of was Jeebus! The second slogan that came up, and I thought was oddly appropriate was, "It's not a dream. Jeebus! is real!"

So, click on the link and send me your slogans!

4 Comments:

Blogger David Aaron said...

Here's one of the many more I just ran through in the seconds since I posted....:

There's only one true Jeebus!!


By the way--I apologize for putting the damn word scramble on my comment box. You all have seen the spam, I suppose. ... I wish I knew how to get rid of that sh*t. (I hope you all know I don't mind using the word 'shit'--it's just that my immature sense of humor makes me think that an asterisk in place of a vowel in a curse-word is funny...)

October 10, 2005 9:30 PM  
Blogger jabartlett said...

"It's the Daily Aneurysm way of life."

I always knew it.

jb
The Daily Aneurysm

October 13, 2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Eilir said...

Quisinart, good was what I got.

October 24, 2005 4:33 PM  
Blogger David Aaron said...

I'm lovin' it so far! Everyone, keep posting! I'll leave this up for a while so I can get as many responses as possible.

Until then, I'll blog through comments. With that in mind, one quick update;

If I keep the lowest grade I have (at a C), I will have a 3.5 this semester. Even if I completely bomb out on it, I'll have a 3.01. Of course, that's assuming I don't let any of the other three classes slide--which I won't!

October 26, 2005 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)