Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Miss Me?

Hello, everyone! ..... pausing to let the echoes die down here ....

Quick updates;
I'm medically cleared to go back to work on regular duty come Monday. Good thing, because I'm not allowed to do light duty at work. They'd rather send me home than send me to another department perhaps to answer telephones or do paperwork.

Tomorrow is my first advising conference at the University of Kentucky since 1997. I'm going back armed with self-knowledge and a lot more wisdom. (That means I know now just how unwise I can be.) This time, I feel a lot more certain of success. I am a little preturbed about the math placement test--those have never been required before--but I'm certain it will reveal exactly what it is supposed to. That revelation is that I can handle math at just about any level I'll need in my chosen degree (B. A. in Geology.)

The movie is going quite well. (I don't know if I've even mentioned that or not--being a production assistant on a low/no budget supernatural thriller. I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience ... with a caveat or two hanging about, but I'm ignoring them. There are always little and not-so-little snags when it comes to producing a film.) It is slated to be complete before the middle of August with a (local) release date around October or early November.

Well, that's all for the updates. How about a

Humpday Quote

of the

Week?

Well, I knew you had crap for brains. But the crap in your brains has crap for brains!
-----Strong Bad from Homestar Runner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)