Wednesday, September 28, 2005

mommy daddy big littl gygfxfdhdhhtgfexjtxrtrertdfx

The curiosity you just read appeared in my Yahoo mailbox just as I finished typing up a report I'm turning in for my Geology class tomorrow. It was a comment in reference to the picture of my niece's puppy ... and I have no idea whatsoever what it means or even who bothered posting it.

Isn't technology grand? ...I am scared, though. I mean, if you can sink 400 bucks into a computer system ...

...

...

... Jees, I don't even know how to finish that thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Aaron said...

Gee, thanks for the comment, 'Nony. To all my readers, I say pass on that and send any money I'm sure the weblink above will ask you for directly to my paypal account. I'll set up the link on my sidebar, once I figure out how that sort of thing works. In the meantime, just donate to the hurricane relief efforts.

September 30, 2005 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)