Friday, May 20, 2005

Back to (Almost) Normal

I had my second physical therapy appointment today. Out of curiosity, I tested my grip strength once again. (No jokes about how I've learned how to get along without dating, if you've read my response to one of yesterday's comments. Not because you'll offend me -- it's because I've already thought of it! I want the credit!)

Anyway, I have a grip of about 120 psi in my right hand and 100 psi in my left. (That's up from 40 psi this time last week and perhaps 30 psi sometime two weeks ago.) Resting the arm and doing the prescribed stretches has helped out quite a bit. I'm expecting to be cleared to work again when I see my doctor for the follow up. If I'm not so lucky, I'll end up needing more time of to recover. I'll accept whatever he tells me! (Both options have their ups and downs....)

Nothing edifying in this post. I'm just testing my left hand at typing. It's already tired. Back into the brace, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I visited your adult dating online site today.

cheers!


adult dating online

October 07, 2005 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)