Saturday, April 30, 2005

Voice Menu

I have just spent the past half-hour on my cell phone to customer service. This, by the way, is the first cell phone thrust upon me that I have noticed interfering with speaker systems either in my car or attached to computers. That means this little hellphone I've been holding next to my head for the past 30 minutes is putting out a lot more microwave radiation than all the other ones I've ever owned combined. (I've only owned three, but that count would have been two had I not misplaced the ancient, large thing I first owned. That one was a lot easier to use, but it was out before all the 'improvements.')

So, now that the technical problem has been resolved (I was somehow connected straight to the voice-mail retrieval system of the phone I was trying to call), I wonder how much shorter my life is going to be.

It doesn't matter, I suppose. I probably would have wasted that extra time watching television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)