Monday, May 09, 2005

Going To Be Taking a Break for a While

I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour and a half -- that bum elbow's learned a new trick. The numbness is gone ... that would be a great thing if it hadn't been replaced by a constant dull ache with occasional sharp pains shooting through my left arm. I've also got swelling and discoloration going on. I had an appointment for a surgery (or a consultation: I'm not sure which) on May 24th. I now doubt that I can wait that long, but I will if I must. I just don't know about working. I can tell you that I really don't want to be typing right now, but I want to let any friends and/or readers know I'm not dropping off the face of the Earth. I'll just be using audio posts until I've recovered.

Have a great day, everyone! Just drop me notes every once in a while to let me know what's going on, and I'll post audio responses to what I get in my comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)