Friday, March 18, 2005

Blog the Magnificent Ferret

Yay! I Didn't Wind Up Overdrawn This Week!

For the first time in about three months, I've reached a payday without having a negative balance in my checking account! For the first time in just as long, I actually have a balance left over in my savings from the last paycheck! Woohoo! Now, it's time to blow it all on my prescriptions and a second trip to the doctor for this stubborn-ass sinus infection. Damn. Just when I thought I was getting ahead once again.... *Update* Sinus infection has now turned to bronchitis. ...Just like the good ol' days! *yay*

(A cookie to anyone who knows where the nonsequitous title of today's post was lifted!)

1 Comments:

Blogger David Aaron said...

Well, this is interesting. A comment tag that doesn't show up when I view the blog normally. I clicked over from a link in the confirmation e-mail to this, and there were two places to comment! ...I'll have to poke around to fix this....

March 18, 2005 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)