Friday, March 25, 2005

Major Drawback to Handwritten Journals

The problem I've had lately is not that I haven't been writing. (Before you try to pick the grammar apart, there isn't really a double negative in that last sentence. The problem I don't have is "not writing".) I've been doing plenty of writing--I just haven't put any of it here. In fact, I've been churning out at least six to eight pages per weekend. One day, I might post the stuff I've been writing here. I need to ask permission from the people about whom I've been writing. These folks haven't had a real chance to get to know me yet, so I don't know how they'd feel about me posting entries about them for the world (wide web) to see.

So, to Avery, Pua, Dimlights, et. al., I promise that I'll get back around to commenting on your blogs! My weeks don't feel complete unless I've tried catching up on all I've been missing of your lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)