Saturday, March 19, 2005

What? No Takers?

Yesterday, I posted an entry with an odd title. I promised a cookie to anyone who could guess where the title originated. No one's commented yet. I've decided to let it hang until I get some guessers. (By the way, Pua. I think instead of ending my run here at This Space, I've decided to opt for an eventual overhaul. I like some of the newer designs I've seen at other sites--particularly the site about the cookies and whiskey chaser!)

Of course, there was also yesterday's update on the sinus infection (which turned into bronchitis!) The doctor gave me a note that kept me off work Friday, and gave me a steriod to treat the lung iritation. Could explain why I'm feeling so pumped right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)