Tuesday, August 24, 2004

A Trip Through the MRI

I've never been where I went today. It was a strange place. A place of twenty-gauge needles and "contrast media" pumped through your system fast enough to give you a temporary fever. And it was mercifully short.

That was one big frickin' needle that little nurse stuck me with. And that tech wasn't kidding when he said I would feel a hot sensation all over my body once the dye started going in. It felt like I'd been dipped headfirst into a hot bath ...

Today they were looking for what they called renal artery stenosis. I won't know if I have that until Thursday, so keep an eye out ... I will be posting the diagnosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)