Saturday, August 14, 2004

...With Eager Anticipation...

That's an interesting phrase. I've been able to anticipate something without eagerness ... We've all been able to do that. However, when I'm eager about something there is always anticipation. But, that's probably just me.

Tonight, about twenty minutes ago, I recorded an audio post. As you can tell, it hasn't showed up. That's no surprise to me. I forgot to hit the pound sign (always with the pound sign!) before I hung up.

So, about fifteen minutes ago, I recorded another post and hit the pound sign. I hung up right after that.

The audio link has yet to show up. I'm starting to wonder if I should have stayed on the line to see if there are any more buttons to push before my voice gets heard over the airwaves once again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)