Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Out Cruising for New Blogs to Read

I've been slacking off on my writing these days. I think maybe I've worn myself out on this. At least I did it on my own terms, though. That way, I'll return to it sooner next time around.

But, I will keep up with what everyone else is writing.

Like I was doing just now when I discovered That Girl Whose Name You Can't Remember. I don't know what a BART is (outside of the kid from the Simpsons), though I assume it's some sort of public transportation.

Well, after reading one paragraph, I'm glad all we seem to attract in this city are the Gideons. They just hand out Bibles and don't spout off anything. (If they do, I usually don't hang around long enough to hear any of it. I grab a little green Bible and go.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)