Saturday, February 03, 2007

No Goodbye After All

I've decided to keep this blog going, even if sporadically. Honestly, I miss all the people I met through it and wonder what, and how, they're doing now. The mother and daughter bloggers in Southern California have stopped. I know the daughter has a MySpace page now. It's pretty cool. You should check it out, if you aren't there all ready. I don't know how blogger.com is doing--but from the looks of sites like MySpace, blogger could be the wave of the past. (Of course, this site is dedicated primarily to writing, whereas MySpace is more for multimedia.)

Stay tuned. I've got some venting to do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

The mother has decided to pop back into blogger world. I'm glad you checked back. The daughter was inspirational in getting me back "online". She helped me create a MySpace as well, which I do nothing with, but the music is pretty. I guess I just needed some room and time. I'm glad you're not leaving.

February 06, 2007 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I used to have a blog called dimlights, littlecity. I popped back in randomly to see how my old blooger friends were doing. Yep, I've joined the myspace mafia. :) Glad to see you're doing well an are still here!

Jenni

April 23, 2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger David Aaron said...

Jenni!

Hey! Haven't seen you in a while! How do I contact you over at Myspace?!?

June 19, 2007 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

myspace.com/jenniferewebb

:)

April 17, 2008 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)