Sunday, July 04, 2004


My CPC (Cheap Plastic Cup) Collection. Front row L-R; Four (of forty) small Coca Cola glasses I bought at Kroger's (Ralphs), a glow-in-the-dark glass from White Castle (No WCs in the OC?), and one I've forgotten where I bought. Second Row; every one is from Taco Bell. Back row; Two more from Taco Bell, six large Coke cups (probably from Subway), and two non-descript blue cups (one holding sippy straws) I bought at War-Malt on a clearance rack for well under a dollar. The last two cups a sturdier, but cheap enough to be lost during, say, camping trips (which is the only time those two get used.) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

If you're viewing this page in Firefox, you aren't seeing this scroll right now. (No big loss, really...just wanted to let you know I love Firefox!)